All visitors to SUDOSA TT-CAMPSITE are expected to have read the site rules and tohave accepted them!
- If You want to camp on our campsite, you allow us to check your vehicle and trailer.
- First register at the reception.
- After your registration you will receive a wristband and a camping-permit, which you have to show every time you enter the site. 1f you can’t show them, you have to identify yourself by showing your identity card and vehicle registration receipt.
- It is not allowed to pitch your tent in places other than indicated.
- Cars are only allowed by arrival and departure.
- No ditches to be dug.
- Open fires are strictly prohibited. Fire pits and bins will be confiscated.
- Firework is not allowed.
- Keep the campsite clean and use the litter-bins provided.
- Take care you do not offend your fellow campers by using too much alcohol.
- Not allowed to use your own food and/or drink in the marquee or the terrace.
- Smoking in the washrooms and the marquee is not allowed.
- From 24.00 am until 08.00 am should dominate the needed rest at the campsite. Except the Friday night, then it should be quiet from 01.00 am until 08.00 am.
- Anyone who misbehaves, will be sent away without refund of fees.
- Departure at least before noon Monday.
- The management cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of theft, civil commotion, weather conditions etc.